Our Purpose & Vision
We acknowledge Aboriginal People’s inherent right to culture, country and resources, and understand the need to listen, learn and work with them to improve their political, economic and social standing.
This purpose is fundamental to the operations of our business and is confirmed by our commitment to the following:
- We want to be part of a world where Aboriginal people are respected for the decisions that they make in determining their future.
- We acknowledge the importance of Mabo, Sorry to the Nation and the Uluru Statement from the Heart, as being incredibly important steps towards Aboriginal self-determination and recognition.
- We also acknowledge the importance of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People.
These important events and milestones shape our approach to the way we do business and in doing so, we want to be recognised:
- For the way we take the time to listen and learn from Aboriginal People to inform the way we work;
- For understanding the importance of Country and Culture to Aboriginal People in everyday life; and
- For providing a transparent and fair service.
Our Values reflect how we interact with each other, how we take the time to listen to our clients and how we learn from them about how to provide a better service to them. Fundamental to our values is the recognition that Aboriginal People have the absolute right to Self Determination including the right to make decisions about their future.