Abbott Native Title Trustees believes that the responsible use of client and visitor information collected through its website is a critical function of its relationship with clients. To reflect our commitment to client and visitor privacy, we have adopted the following online privacy values:
- Abbott Native Title Trustees will not collect information which personally identifies you except when you have knowingly provided it to us.
- In order to monitor our website’s performance, and to measure if we are fulfilling your needs for relevant and up to date information, we may track your IP address and session times. This information cannot be used to identify you and will at all times remain anonymous & confidential.
- The extent and type of information we receive from you on our website depends on the information you have provided to us through our contact details, including e-newsletters.
- We will only use your personal information to respond to your requests and to provide you with information about Abbott Native Title Trustees products and services.
- If you send us your resume with the intention of applying for a position with the Abbott Native Title Trustees, we will use the information you have provided to match you with available employment opportunities.
The content provided in this statement is subject to change without notice, and are not intended to create a contract between Abbott Native Title Trustees and any individual visiting the website or who provides us with their personal information.
Please contact us with any questions or comments about our privacy statement at email@example.com